Details for Job Order Number 73342:

Job Title: I.T. Recruiter
Locations: New York, New York
Job Type: Direct
Email this job to a friend.

The Information Technology placement department at The Forum Group is seeking a motivated, dynamic I.T. Recruiter to join our team.  Forum is a forty-four year old, privately held full-service staffing agency with an excellent reputation.  Our I.T. department has a strong niche of client relationships and a steady stream of viable, permanent and consulting positions coming in. Our client base is diverse in industry and size and we are not dependent on a small group of clients.  We also have a well-developed database of top notch candidates that we have worked with over the years.  We are in touch with and attract candidates who are not all over every job board and listed with every agency in the city.  We maintain a culture of honesty, teamwork and professionalism.   We have a fair and competitive compensation structure designed to truly reward those who work hard and get results.   All placement counselors in the group are encouraged to work directly with clients so that you can advocate for your candidates and receive feedback directly from hiring managers.  This full-desk model puts the bat in each counselor's hand and enables him or her to build relationships, understand the job orders and achieve success.  We offer support, training and guidance but we are not micro-managers.  If you have a strong work ethic and want to work with seasoned professionals who truly care about helping clients and candidates, this is the firm for you.  Please contact Jon Mittelman at jmittelman@forumgrp.com to learn more about this opportunity and our firm.